PET imaging of acetylcholinesterase inhibitor-induced effects on α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor binding
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 882–886, December 2013
How to Cite
Hillmer, A. T., Wooten, D. W., Farhoud, M., Higgins, A. T., Lao, P. J., Barnhart, T. E., Mukherjee, J. and Christian, B. T. (2013), PET imaging of acetylcholinesterase inhibitor-induced effects on α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor binding. Synapse, 67: 882–886. doi: 10.1002/syn.21698
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH086014, T32CA009206
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!