Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in the medial prefrontal cortex: Role in mesocorticolimbic glutamate release in cocaine sensitization
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 887–896, December 2013
How to Cite
Timmer, K. M. and Steketee, J. D. (2013), Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in the medial prefrontal cortex: Role in mesocorticolimbic glutamate release in cocaine sensitization. Synapse, 67: 887–896. doi: 10.1002/syn.21699
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA023215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!