Stress-induced dopamine release in human medial prefrontal cortex—18F-Fallypride/PET study in healthy volunteers
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 821–830, December 2013
How to Cite
Nagano-Saito, A., Dagher, A., Booij, L., Gravel, P., Welfeld, K., Casey, K. F., Leyton, M. and Benkelfat, C. (2013), Stress-induced dopamine release in human medial prefrontal cortex—18F-Fallypride/PET study in healthy volunteers. Synapse, 67: 821–830. doi: 10.1002/syn.21700
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!