Circadian rhythm and photic induction of the C-terminal splice variant of NMDAR1 subunit in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 85–88, February 2014
How to Cite
Bendová, Z., Janoušková, H. and Svobodová, I. (2014), Circadian rhythm and photic induction of the C-terminal splice variant of NMDAR1 subunit in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus. Synapse, 68: 85–88. doi: 10.1002/syn.21701
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 303/10/1227, project RVO67985823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!