The effects of nicotine and tobacco particulate matter on dopamine uptake in the rat brain
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 45–60, February 2014
How to Cite
Danielson, K., Putt, F., Truman, P. and Kivell, B. M. (2014), The effects of nicotine and tobacco particulate matter on dopamine uptake in the rat brain. Synapse, 68: 45–60. doi: 10.1002/syn.21715
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Neurological Foundation of New Zealand and the Wellington Medical Research Foundation, New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!