A selective sigma-2 receptor ligand antagonizes cocaine-induced hyperlocomotion in mice
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 73–84, February 2014
How to Cite
Lever, J. R., Miller, D. K., Green, C. L., Fergason-cantrell, E. A., Watkinson, L. D., Carmack, T. L., Fan, K.-h. and Lever, S. Z. (2014), A selective sigma-2 receptor ligand antagonizes cocaine-induced hyperlocomotion in mice. Synapse, 68: 73–84. doi: 10.1002/syn.21717
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse . Grant Number: 1RC1 DA028477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!