Chronic cerebrolysin administration attenuates neuronal abnormalities in the basolateral amygdala induced by neonatal ventral hippocampus lesion in the rat
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Vázquez-Roque, R. A., Ubhi, K., Masliah, E. and Flores, G. (2014), Chronic cerebrolysin administration attenuates neuronal abnormalities in the basolateral amygdala induced by neonatal ventral hippocampus lesion in the rat. Synapse, 68: 31–38. doi: 10.1002/syn.21718
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- VIEP-BUAP . Grant Number: FLAG-SAL13-Ind
- CONACYT . Grant Number: 129303, 138663
- NIH . Grant Number: AG18440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!