Rearrangement of the dendritic morphology of the neurons from prefrontal cortex and hippocampus after subthalamic lesion in Sprague–Dawley rats
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 114–126, March 2014
How to Cite
Camacho-Abrego, I., Tellez-Merlo, G., Melo, A. I., Rodríguez-Moreno, A., Garcés, L., De La Cruz, F., Zamudio, S. and Flores, G. (2014), Rearrangement of the dendritic morphology of the neurons from prefrontal cortex and hippocampus after subthalamic lesion in Sprague–Dawley rats. Synapse, 68: 114–126. doi: 10.1002/syn.21722
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- grant. Grant Number: FLAG-SAL13-Ind
- PROMEP. Grant Number: BUAP-CA-120
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 129303, 138663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!