Anatomical and pharmacological characterization of catecholamine transients in the medial prefrontal cortex evoked by ventral tegmental area stimulation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 131–143, April 2014
How to Cite
Shnitko, T. A. and Robinson, D. L. (2014), Anatomical and pharmacological characterization of catecholamine transients in the medial prefrontal cortex evoked by ventral tegmental area stimulation. Synapse, 68: 131–143. doi: 10.1002/syn.21723
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01-AA018008, U01-AA019972
- UNC Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!