Anatomical and pharmacological characterization of catecholamine transients in the medial prefrontal cortex evoked by ventral tegmental area stimulation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 131–143, April 2014
How to Cite
Shnitko, T. A. and Robinson, D. L. (2014), Anatomical and pharmacological characterization of catecholamine transients in the medial prefrontal cortex evoked by ventral tegmental area stimulation. Synapse, 68: 131–143. doi: 10.1002/syn.21723
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01-AA018008, U01-AA019972
- UNC Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.