Emotional and risk seeking behavior after prepuberal subchronic or adult acute stimulation of 5-HT7-Rs in naples high excitability rats
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 159–167, April 2014
How to Cite
Ruocco, L. A., Romano, E., Treno, C., lacivita, E., Claudio, A., Gironi-Carnevale, U. A., Travaglini, D., Leopoldo, M., Laviola, G., Sadile, A. G. and Adriani, W. (2014), Emotional and risk seeking behavior after prepuberal subchronic or adult acute stimulation of 5-HT7-Rs in naples high excitability rats. Synapse, 68: 159–167. doi: 10.1002/syn.21724
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- ERA-net “NeuroGenMRI” and Under-40 “ADHD-sythe” (local unit to LAR) from the Italian Ministry of Health, both Projects coordinated as PI by WA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!