Olfactory tubercle neurons exhibit slow-phasic firing patterns during cocaine self-administration
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 321–323, July 2014
How to Cite
Striano, B. M., Barker, D. J., Pawlak, A. P., Root, D. H., Fabbricatore, A. T., Coffey, K. R., Stamos, J. P. and West, M. O. (2014), Olfactory tubercle neurons exhibit slow-phasic firing patterns during cocaine self-administration. Synapse, 68: 321–323. doi: 10.1002/syn.21744
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2014 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Grants. Grant Numbers: DA006886, DA032270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!