Olfactory tubercle neurons exhibit slow-phasic firing patterns during cocaine self-administration
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 321–323, July 2014
How to Cite
Striano, B. M., Barker, D. J., Pawlak, A. P., Root, D. H., Fabbricatore, A. T., Coffey, K. R., Stamos, J. P. and West, M. O. (2014), Olfactory tubercle neurons exhibit slow-phasic firing patterns during cocaine self-administration. Synapse, 68: 321–323. doi: 10.1002/syn.21744
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2014 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Grants. Grant Numbers: DA006886, DA032270
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|syn21744-sup-0002-supptable1.docx||15K||Supplementary Information Table 1.|
|syn21744-sup-0003-supptable2.docx||12K||Supplementary Information Table 2.|
|syn21744-sup-0004-supptable3.docx||11K||Supplementary Information Table 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.