Asymmetrical expression of BDNF and NTRK3 genes in frontoparietal cortex of stress-resilient rats in an animal model of depression
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 9, pages 387–393, September 2014
How to Cite
Farhang, S., Barar, J., Fakhari, A., Mesgariabbasi, M., Khani, S., Omidi, Y. and Farnam, A. (2014), Asymmetrical expression of BDNF and NTRK3 genes in frontoparietal cortex of stress-resilient rats in an animal model of depression. Synapse, 68: 387–393. doi: 10.1002/syn.21746
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2014 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- Clinical Psychiatry Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!