Running wheel exercise before a binge regimen of methamphetamine does not protect against striatal dopaminergic damage
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 9, pages 419–425, September 2014
How to Cite
O'dell, S. J. and Marshall, J. F. (2014), Running wheel exercise before a binge regimen of methamphetamine does not protect against striatal dopaminergic damage. Synapse, 68: 419–425. doi: 10.1002/syn.21754
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2014 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) . Grant Number: DA-12204, DA-033572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!