Changes in dopamine transporter binding in nucleus accumbens following chronic self-administration cocaine: Heroin combinations
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 437–444, October 2014
How to Cite
Pattison, L. P., Mcintosh, S., Sexton, T., Childers, S. R. and Hemby, S. E. (2014), Changes in dopamine transporter binding in nucleus accumbens following chronic self-administration cocaine: Heroin combinations. Synapse, 68: 437–444. doi: 10.1002/syn.21755
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- National Institute on Drug Abuse . Grant Number: R01 DA012498, P50 DA006634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!