A critical level of protein synthesis is required for long-term potentiation
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 90–95, 1987
How to Cite
Deadwyler, S. A., Dunwiddie, T. and Lynch, G. (1987), A critical level of protein synthesis is required for long-term potentiation. Synapse, 1: 90–95. doi: 10.1002/syn.890010112
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!