Dopamine receptors and the dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 133–152, 1987
How to Cite
Seeman, P. (1987), Dopamine receptors and the dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia. Synapse, 1: 133–152. doi: 10.1002/syn.890010203
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!