Ontogeny of oxytocin receptors in rat forebrain: A quantitative study
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1989 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 259–266, 1989
How to Cite
Shapiro, L. E. and Insel, T. R. (1989), Ontogeny of oxytocin receptors in rat forebrain: A quantitative study. Synapse, 4: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/syn.890040312
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!