Multiple heteroreceptors on limbic thalamic axons: M2 acetylcholine, serotonn1B, β2-adrenoceptors, μ-opioid, and neurotensin
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 1992
How to Cite
Vogt, B. A., Crino, P. B. and Jensen, E. L. (1992), Multiple heteroreceptors on limbic thalamic axons: M2 acetylcholine, serotonn1B, β2-adrenoceptors, μ-opioid, and neurotensin. Synapse, 10: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/syn.890100107
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!