Activators of protein kinase C increase the phosphorylation of the synapsins at sites phosphorylated by cAMP-dependent and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases in the rat hippocampal slice
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 1992
How to Cite
Browning, M. D. and Dudek, E. M. (1992), Activators of protein kinase C increase the phosphorylation of the synapsins at sites phosphorylated by cAMP-dependent and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases in the rat hippocampal slice. Synapse, 10: 62–70. doi: 10.1002/syn.890100109
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!