Distribution of enkephalin and its relation to serotonin in cat and monkey spinal cord and brain stem
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 85–104, June 1992
How to Cite
Arvidsson, U., Cullheim, S., Ulfhake, B., Ramírez, V., Dagerlind, Å., Luppi, P.-H., Kitahama, K., Jouvet, M., Terenius, L., Åman, K. and Hökfelt, T. (1992), Distribution of enkephalin and its relation to serotonin in cat and monkey spinal cord and brain stem. Synapse, 11: 85–104. doi: 10.1002/syn.890110202
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 1991
- This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Medical Research Council (projects 04X-2887, 12X-6815, and 04X-3766), Marcus and Amalia Wallenbergs Minnesfond, Goljes Minnesfond, Anders Otto Swards Stiftelse, and Svenska Sallskapet for Medicinsk Forskning. The excellent technical assistance of Ms. W. Hiort is gratefully acknowledged.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!