Effects of high-dose methamphetamine on monoamine uptake sites in rat brain measured by quantitative autoradiography
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 287–293, August 1992
How to Cite
Brunswick, D. J., Benmansour, S., Tejani-Butt, S. M. and Hauptmann, M. (1992), Effects of high-dose methamphetamine on monoamine uptake sites in rat brain measured by quantitative autoradiography. Synapse, 11: 287–293. doi: 10.1002/syn.890110404
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!