In vivo binding of [125I] RTI-55 to dopamine transporters: Pharmacology and regional distribution with autoradiography
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 37–46, September 1992
How to Cite
Cline, E. J., Scheffel, U., Boja, J. W., Mitchell, W. M., Carroll, F. I., Abraham, P., Lewin, A. H. and Kuhar, M. J. (1992), In vivo binding of [125I] RTI-55 to dopamine transporters: Pharmacology and regional distribution with autoradiography. Synapse, 12: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/syn.890120105
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!