Distribution of cocaine recognition sites in monkey brain: II. Ex vivo autoradiography with [3H]CFT and [125I]RTI-55
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 99–111, October 1992
How to Cite
Kaufman, M. J. and Madras, B. K. (1992), Distribution of cocaine recognition sites in monkey brain: II. Ex vivo autoradiography with [3H]CFT and [125I]RTI-55. Synapse, 12: 99–111. doi: 10.1002/syn.890120203
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!