In vivo imaging of baboon and human dopamine transporters by positron emission tomography using [11C]WIN 35,428
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 130–142, October 1993
How to Cite
Wong, D. F., Yung, B., Dannals, R. F., Shaya, E. K., Ravert, H. T., Chen, C. A., Chan, B., Folio, T., Scheffel, U., Ricaurte, G. A., Neumeyer, J. L., Wagner, H. N. and Kuhar, M. J. (1993), In vivo imaging of baboon and human dopamine transporters by positron emission tomography using [11C]WIN 35,428. Synapse, 15: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/syn.890150205
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!