Chronic treatment with fluvoxamine increases extracellular serotonin in frontal cortex but not in raphe nuclei
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 243–245, November 1993
How to Cite
Bel, N. and Artigas, F. (1993), Chronic treatment with fluvoxamine increases extracellular serotonin in frontal cortex but not in raphe nuclei. Synapse, 15: 243–245. doi: 10.1002/syn.890150310
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!