Differences in the Cs block of baclofen and 4-aminopyridine induced potassium currents of guinea pig CA3 neurons in vitro
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 169–177, November 1994
How to Cite
Jarolimek, W., Bijak, M. and Misgeld, U. (1994), Differences in the Cs block of baclofen and 4-aminopyridine induced potassium currents of guinea pig CA3 neurons in vitro. Synapse, 18: 169–177. doi: 10.1002/syn.890180302
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!