Cocaine accumulates in dopamine-rich regions of primate brain after I.V. Administration: Comparison with mazindol distribution
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 261–275, November 1994
How to Cite
Madras, B. K. and Kaufman, M. J. (1994), Cocaine accumulates in dopamine-rich regions of primate brain after I.V. Administration: Comparison with mazindol distribution. Synapse, 18: 261–275. doi: 10.1002/syn.890180311
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!