Effect of L-dopa and 6-hydroxydopamine lesioning on [11C]raclopride binding in rat striatum, quantified using PET
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 45–53, September 1995
How to Cite
Hume, S. P., Opacka-Juffry, J., Myers, R., Ahier, R. G., Ashworth, S., Brooks, D. J. and Lammertsma, A. A. (1995), Effect of L-dopa and 6-hydroxydopamine lesioning on [11C]raclopride binding in rat striatum, quantified using PET. Synapse, 21: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/syn.890210107
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!