This work was partially supported by the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center under Contracts No. NAG5-6079 and No. NAG5-7839 and by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory under Contract No. JPL 961123.
Isoperformance: Analysis and design of complex systems with desired outcomes †
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 45–61, Spring 2006
How to Cite
de Weck, O. L. and Jones, M. B. (2006), Isoperformance: Analysis and design of complex systems with desired outcomes . Syst. Engin., 9: 45–61. doi: 10.1002/sys.20043
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!