A cognitive collaborative model to improve performance in engineering teams—A study of team outcomes and mental model sharing
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 267–278, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
DeFranco, J. F., Neill, C. J. and Clariana, R. B. (2011), A cognitive collaborative model to improve performance in engineering teams—A study of team outcomes and mental model sharing. Syst. Engin., 14: 267–278. doi: 10.1002/sys.20178
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- Penn State University Summer Research Stipend (SRS) grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!