A new systems engineering approach for a Socio-Critical System: A case study of claims-payment failures of Japan's insurance industry
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 349–363, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Yasui, T. (2011), A new systems engineering approach for a Socio-Critical System: A case study of claims-payment failures of Japan's insurance industry. Syst. Engin., 14: 349–363. doi: 10.1002/sys.20183
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!