COIM: An object-process based method for analyzing architectures of complex, interconnected, large-scale socio-technical systems
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 364–382, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Osorio, C. A., Dori, D. and Sussman, J. (2011), COIM: An object-process based method for analyzing architectures of complex, interconnected, large-scale socio-technical systems. Syst. Engin., 14: 364–382. doi: 10.1002/sys.20185
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2009
- MIT Communications Futures Program (CFP), its industry sponsors, and NSF Grant #EIA-0306723.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!