Project management vs. systems engineering management: A practitioners' view on integrating the project and product domains
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 427–440, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Sharon, A., de Weck, O. L. and Dori, D. (2011), Project management vs. systems engineering management: A practitioners' view on integrating the project and product domains. Syst. Engin., 14: 427–440. doi: 10.1002/sys.20187
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!