Contract grant sponsor: Bernard M. Gordon Center for Systems Engineering at the Technion—Israel Institute of Technology.
A Simulation-Based Approach in Support of Project Management Training for Systems Engineers
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 26–36, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Cohen, I., Iluz, M. and Shtub, A. (2014), A Simulation-Based Approach in Support of Project Management Training for Systems Engineers. Syst. Engin., 17: 26–36. doi: 10.1002/sys.21248
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- Bernard M. Gordon Center for Systems Engineering at the Technion—Israel Institute of Technology.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!