Ecosystem requirements for composability and reuse: An investigation into ecosystem factors that support adoption of composable practices for engineering design
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 439–452, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Oster, C. and Wade, J. (2013), Ecosystem requirements for composability and reuse: An investigation into ecosystem factors that support adoption of composable practices for engineering design. Syst. Engin., 16: 439–452. doi: 10.1002/sys.21256
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!