Response of wind-excited benchmark building installed with dampers
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings
Special Issue: Smart Buildings: Viscous Dampers – Part 1
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 497–514, 3 June 2011
How to Cite
Patil, V. B. and Jangid, R. S. (2011), Response of wind-excited benchmark building installed with dampers. Struct. Design Tall Spec. Build., 20: 497–514. doi: 10.1002/tal.523
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!