Joint action of t-retinoic and valproic acids on Xenopus embryo development
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Teratogenesis, Carcinogenesis, and Mutagenesis
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 317–325, 1991
How to Cite
Dawson, D. A. (1991), Joint action of t-retinoic and valproic acids on Xenopus embryo development. Teratog. Carcinog. Mutagen., 11: 317–325. doi: 10.1002/tcm.1770110605
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Society of Toxicology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!