Embryotoxicity induced by alkylating agents: 10. Analysis of the combined teratogenic effects of methylnitrosourea and ethylmethanesulfonate in mice
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Teratogenesis, Carcinogenesis, and Mutagenesis
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 201–214, 1995
How to Cite
Platzek, T. and Bochert, G. (1995), Embryotoxicity induced by alkylating agents: 10. Analysis of the combined teratogenic effects of methylnitrosourea and ethylmethanesulfonate in mice. Teratog. Carcinog. Mutagen., 15: 201–214. doi: 10.1002/tcm.1770150406
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!