Self and nonself recognition of chiral catalysts: The origin of nonlinear effects in the amino-alcohol catalyzed asymmetric addition of diorganozincs to aldehydes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and The Japan Chemical Journal Forum
The Chemical Record
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 85–100, 2001
How to Cite
Noyori, R., Suga, S., Oka, H. and Kitamura, M. (2001), Self and nonself recognition of chiral catalysts: The origin of nonlinear effects in the amino-alcohol catalyzed asymmetric addition of diorganozincs to aldehydes. Chem. Rec., 1: 85–100. doi: 10.1002/tcr.1
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2000
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 07CE2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!