Green organic syntheses: Organic carbonates as methylating agents
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 The Japan Chemical Journal Forum and John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Chemical Record
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 13–23, 2002
How to Cite
Tundo, P. and Perosa, A. (2002), Green organic syntheses: Organic carbonates as methylating agents. Chem. Rec., 2: 13–23. doi: 10.1002/tcr.10007
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!