Topological polymer chemistry by dynamic selection from electrostatic polymer self-assembly
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
© 2005 The Japan Chemical Journal Forum and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Chemical Record
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 17–26, 2005
How to Cite
Tezuka, Y. (2005), Topological polymer chemistry by dynamic selection from electrostatic polymer self-assembly. Chem. Rec., 5: 17–26. doi: 10.1002/tcr.20029
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!