Sustainable green catalysis by supported metal nanoparticles
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Japan Chemical Journal Forum and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Chemical Record
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 224–235, September 2009
How to Cite
Fukuoka, A. and Dhepe, P. L. (2009), Sustainable green catalysis by supported metal nanoparticles. Chem. Rec., 9: 224–235. doi: 10.1002/tcr.200900004
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2009
- KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 18065001, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S). Grant Number: 20226016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!