Voltammetry of carbon nanotubes and graphenes: excitement, disappointment, and reality
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Chemical Society of Japan and Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
The Chemical Record
Special Issue: 90 Years of Polarography
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 201–213, February 2012
How to Cite
Pumera, M. (2012), Voltammetry of carbon nanotubes and graphenes: excitement, disappointment, and reality. Chem. Rec., 12: 201–213. doi: 10.1002/tcr.201100027
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!