On Being Green: Can Flow Chemistry Help?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Chemical Society of Japan and Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
The Chemical Record
Special Issue: Topical Cluster: Nagoya Gold Medal Series
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 378–390, August 2012
How to Cite
Ley, S. V. (2012), On Being Green: Can Flow Chemistry Help?. Chem. Rec., 12: 378–390. doi: 10.1002/tcr.201100041
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!