Dedicated to Prof. Yasuhiko Shirota on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of his doctorate
Phthalocyanines: From outstanding electronic properties to emerging applications†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Japan Chemical Journal Forum and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Chemical Record
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 75–97, 2008
How to Cite
Claessens, C. G., Hahn, U. and Torres, T. (2008), Phthalocyanines: From outstanding electronic properties to emerging applications. Chem. Rec., 8: 75–97. doi: 10.1002/tcr.20139
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2007
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (CTQ2005-08933/BQU and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 NANOCIENCIA MOLECULAR-CSD2007-00010), Comunidad de Madrid (MADRISOLAR, S-0505/PPQ/0225), and EU (MRTN-CT-2006-035533, Solar-N-type)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!