The author thanks Tarin Weiss for her comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Advocating for equitable science-learning opportunities for girls in an urban city youth club and the roadblocks faced by women science educators*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 151–163, February 2002
How to Cite
Davis, K. S. (2002), Advocating for equitable science-learning opportunities for girls in an urban city youth club and the roadblocks faced by women science educators. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 151–163. doi: 10.1002/tea.10014
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!