Lessons on and from the dihybrid cross: An activity–theoretical study of learning in coteaching
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 253–282, March 2002
How to Cite
Roth, W.-M., Tobin, K., Zimmermann, A., Bryant, N. and Davis, C. (2002), Lessons on and from the dihybrid cross: An activity–theoretical study of learning in coteaching. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 253–282. doi: 10.1002/tea.10018
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2001
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (to Roth). Grant Number: 410-99-0021
- Spencer Foundation (to Tobin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!