On the evaluation of systemic science education reform: Searching for instructional sensitivity
Article first published online: 12 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 369–393, May 2002
How to Cite
Ruiz-Primo, M. A., Shavelson, R. J., Hamilton, L. and Klein, S. (2002), On the evaluation of systemic science education reform: Searching for instructional sensitivity. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 369–393. doi: 10.1002/tea.10027
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2000
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SPA-8751511, TEP-9055443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!